Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grayson is 6 months old!




Wow, where has the time flown by? I can't believe that Gray is now 6 months old. I still think it was just a few weeks ago that we brought him home. What changes have happened recently. He now has 2 lower teeth, can roll from back to front and front to back. He is eating oatmeal and veggies. He really liked sweet potato's & squash, but he wasn't so sure about carrots & peas. His first fruit was banana and I don't think he liked that too much either! He gets angry when I don't make enough to satisfy him. He is wearing 9-12 month clothes and is a constant giggler. In the car today taking Ted home he giggled the whole way there & back! I don't know if it's his new car seat or he was just super happy. :)


Gray has now been at day-care - Jeanne's for 3 months and he loves it. He goes happy and is happy when I pick him up. A new baby starts tomorrow - so he will need to start accepting that he is no longer "the baby".


Andy and I have been busy also. Andy has school (both teaching & graduate) and I am busy at work and taking care of Gray and Bella (dog). We get home and the night just flies by - I am already missing the daylight that we loose everyday.

No comments: