Saturday, November 15, 2008

Almost Thanksgiving?







Wow, I can't believe that it's almost Thanksgiving. I feel like just last week was Halloween. Gray was the cutest purple dragon. He didn't like his outfit much, due to it was so warm! It had all this padding around his tummy and he just got way too warm.


Gray is doing great - he now has 8 teeth. We had a weekend of getting 6 teeth at once, let me tell you what fun that was! We have a great routine down, but unfortunately it has him going to bed by 6:30. I just don't feel like I get enough mommy time. I look forward to the weekends, and then they go by so fast!

Andy is gone next weekend for hunting in Wisconsin. Here's hoping he doesn't get one this year! I'm not a venison fan, and we don't have room in the freezer!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, we are going to Andy's mom's side in Red Wing. It will be great to see everyone.


Here are the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:
Gray & Andy
our home
our families
our health
our friends
our jobs

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

2 comments:

family said...

He is just getting so big, and so CUTE!

Covey of Quail said...

He is getting bigger and bigger! I can't wait to see you both on Saturday. Safe Travels - Tina