Monday, July 28, 2008

4 Months Old


Wow, where has the time flown? Grayson turned 4 months old yesterday. Every day I still can't believe that he is here. Gray is having an "off" day today. Daddy said that he slept alot and he wasn't his normal upbeat self when I came home. Oma (my mom) and I believe that he is starting to teeth, as all my brothers & sister and I teethed at 3 months. He has gone to bed for the night and I'm hoping that he does sleep well.

Grayson starts day-care next Monday - so I'm excited to see how tired he is at the end of the day after playing with the other children there.

I can't believe that Friday is August - pretty soon the State Fair will be here - and that means the end of summer.

1 comment:

family said...

Hey Alicia!! I keep checking for a new photo! :)